Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the good ole' days...











THE GIRLS ARE WASHING THE CLOTHES AND THE BOYS ARE SITTIN' AROUND!
I searched for the pics of the cabin where we stayed in Fredericksburg, but wouldn't you know it, I guess I never took one. We got plenty of video tape of it though! So I thought I'd post these instead. I just couldn't get the boys to wash any clothes! Go figure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The house will be finished in about two or three weeks! I am so excited! I am ordering chickens this week and can't wait to start getting those eggs. Also, we are going to look into some goats, so we can have fresh milk. Oh, don't worry, I do have a washing machine, so the girls will just have to hang them on the line to dry. I'm not that extreme of a prairie girl! Ha, Ha!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Book review: I am going to pick up number four in the Love Comes Softly series. I am still hooked, although the first book is my favorite so far. Feel free to post if you've read any of these or are reading a fabulous book right now!

No comments: