Just a quick update on the house building... I got to paint today! Now that is exciting! My dad got the cabinets started, so now we can see more clearly what the kitchen will look like. We've got four rooms ready for paint and we've painted the ceiling and under the cabinets already. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
I had no idea it would be this much work when we started the house back in August of 2007. I knew it would be work, but this is hard work. I love it though. I know that forever in the future, I will look back and remember working on the house with my husband and children and my parents. That makes the work well worth it.
The house is going to be beautiful! I will try to get some pics up next week.
On a seperate note, I am going to be making my rounds in the morning hitting the stores with coupons in hand. Hopefully to find some great bargains and post what I find tomorrow. I am very new at this coupon thing and I am loving it!
Have a fabulous evening everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment