Monday, April 28, 2008

Update...

I apologize that I haven't updated my info in a week, but we were on vacation in Fredericksburg, Texas last week (FABULOUS) and I am extremely busy getting caught up now that we are back home.

I do want to say that I finished the sequel to Love Comes Softly, which is entitled Love's Enduring Promise and I was thrilled with it as well. I am now on the next one in the series. While on vacation, I came across the movies that were made based on these first two books and sadly, I have to say I was very disappointed. The storyline was not followed very well. I think I will stick to the books!

I promise to have an update on Fredericksburg and the house sometime this week. Thanks so much for your patience! Please let us know if you are reading a good book!

Have a great day!

No comments: