Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Garfield...

I do hope everyone is doing well as we have all been fighting colds here for about four days now. No fun.

My children really enjoy reading the Garfield comics. We don't get a paper. They came across these at the library. There are books that contain pages and pages of the comics. I have noticed that when my kids don't feel like reading a book, they don't mind reading the comics. Also, my second son, who still doesn't like to read a lot, will sit and read these for hours.

Garfield is a bit sarcastic and he is onery, so if you've never read them, check them out for yourself first. I think the comics are funny and they offer my kids a different choice of reading. Everyone could use a good laugh. A sense of humor is a good quality in my book.

God bless.

No comments: