Monday, November 17, 2008

A Winter Garden...

Today the kids and I are going to plant our first winter garden! I am a bit excited. If you don't know already, I like gardening, and to see something nourishing grow during winter will be wonderful. We are not going to do much, just turnip greens and mustard greens. Those are the seeds I could get a hold of and honestly, this is a trial period for me since I've never done a winter garden before.

We will see how it goes. The kids are going to do all the work and I am going to supervise. That's the way I like to do things! They enjoy it as well.

Any advice on this would be greatly welcomed!

God bless.
----------------------------------------------------------------

How did you do with saying "Thank you" last Monday? The kids did very well and to be honest, I am proud of myself in that I say it most all the time without a second thought! A big "congrats" to my parents. They obviously did something right!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give everyone a heads up. At this point, it looks like I will be taking Steven to work quite often, so my posts are going to be a bit later in the morning(I just can't seem to get them done the night before). This also may cause a few skipped posts. We are hoping in a couple of months things will be changing for the better and get back to normal. Thanks for hanging in with me on this!

No comments: