Last Friday, all four of my children quoted their scripture memory verse correctly and for their reward, I promised them an ice cream. Now, usually, the reward for this is something out of the treasure box, but at the moment there are no treasures in that box as I have not made time to replenish it. So, to make this Monday special, while we are in town today, we will take time to stop at McDonald's and spend some time with my kids over an ice cream or yogurt. (By the way, McDonald's is on my "never to eat at list", except for ice cream or yogurt. I do love their yogurt with fruit and granola.) I am looking forward to it already.
It doesn't always take much to make a day special. Just some time enjoying eachother's company lifts the day. So my suggestion today is to take 20 minutes out of your day and spend it with the kids over cookies, ice cream, or any other treat you all enjoy.
Have a great Monday and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment