Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Have A Winner!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to comment and enter the drawing! I do hope that some of you found the site interesting enough to come back again!

The winner of the book "Pirates at Noon" by Mary Pope Osborne is Alyce! Congratulations! You will be receiving notification soon Alyce. Alyce has two blogspots to check out, they are "at home with books" and "flute mom". Enjoy the book!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned last week that I had finished the "Love Comes Softly" series by Janette Oke. Well, I received a pleasant surprise at the library. I still had two more books to go in the series! So, I have read those over the past couple of days and still say that it is an excellent series! I am much more pleased with the end now though!

Enjoy your reading and God bless!

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Thank you! My son will be so excited to hear that "Pirates at Noon" is coming our way. I emailed you my shipping info. Just let me know if for some reason you don't get it. Thanks!