Monday, November 24, 2008

FREE COUPONS!

Anybody need an envelope full of coupons? I am giving one away on Friday! I know it is Thanksgiving and most will be busy, but I am overloaded with coupons (a blessing from God) and would like to share the wealth!

All coupons expire end of December or after, giving you time to get them in the mail and use them. Here's what you do:
Leave a comment about something you are thankful for this Thanksgiving. Also leave an email or blog address for me to be able to contact you if you win. Good luck!

What am I thankful for? Lots and lots! My husband is doing so much better, my kids are wonderful, we are all healthy and well, the peace I have in God, my parents, my sisters and brothers, my home, a kitchen stocked with food, and a little money in savings! The list could go on forever! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

God bless.

4 comments:

Karma Shuford said...

I am thankful that my husband is healthy, and that my children are growing and are happy. I am also thankful that we are in a position that I can homeschool. God has truly blessed me in every way.

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

I'm thankful for my family. My dad had a brain tumor successfully removed last week and it makes me realize even more how lucky I am to have such a great family.

My emial is jebbiedooder@yahoo.com

April Lee said...

I am thankful for a new baby on the way, a godly husband, and for my relationship with the Lord!
My email is aprillee86@gmail.com

Kristen said...

I am thankful for family. I am thankful that I finally got to meet my little nephew!!