Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's Home School

I don't know about you, but I love a good deal! And I especially enjoy getting something I need for free or almost free. Something else about me: I am almost always interested in new home school items(at least new to me anyway). In fact, that is something that I have had to work hard getting under control. I get bored with the stuff I have and start looking for something else all too quickly!
Back to the free thing. I have come across a website recently that offers something called Freebie Friday. If you go to there website and sign up for their newsletter (it is free also), they will send you a daily email. The also sell a magazine, but you don't have to order the magazine to get the newsletter. On Friday's, the email is about all sorts of free home school resources you can find online! The lady that writes it really does a great job finding different resources. It is not the same sites every time or anything like that.
Okay, so here is the site: theoldschoolhousemagazine.com (of course don't forget the three w's at the beginning)
After you check it out, please come back and let me know what you think!

Have fun and God bless!

No comments: