Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My first give away- A FREE BOOK!

Up for grabs is a wonderful Magic Tree House book by Mary Pope Osborne. These are great books for kids. This one is #4 Pirates Past Noon. I'll just put down what is on the back cover: It's a treasure trove of trouble when the Magic Tree House whisks Jack and Annie back to the days of deserted islands and nasty pirates! Will they discover buried treasure? Or will they walk the plank?

Okay, here's what you do to get the book. Just comment on any post of mine starting September 17th thru September 30th. When you do, I'll add your name to the drawing(be sure and leave your blog address or email so I can contact you if you win). You may come back each day and I will add your name for each day you comment. That means you could have your name added 14 times! I will draw one name on October 1st and then contact the winner! ;) This is exciting!

Good luck and God bless!

8 comments:

Honey said...

My 7yrold son loves these books! And since they transport you to a different time and place we use them to supplement our homeschool history lessons! Thanks for the giveaway!
honeysmith(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Richelle said...

That sounds like a fun book! Thanks for the giveaway!

Alicia said...

This sounds like a good book! Thanks for a chance to win!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the opportunity :)

mrsfarns07@hotmail. com

CrystalGB said...

This is my neice's favorite series. I would love to surprise her with this book. Thanks for the chance.

Jill said...

I know a lil' boy who would luv to read this book!

Alyce said...

My son loves these books and we don't own this one yet. This would be great!

rebecca said...

I am just now starting a book collection for my son... This would be a great addition!


gitrecca at gmail dot com