Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Organic coupons!!!

I just love finding coupons for my organic buys! I don't find them very often, so I was thrilled to find this deal. I went to my local "Natural Foods Market" for vitamins and they offered me the usual magazine at the checkout. I said sure and went to the car. As I thumbed through the pages I came across a small booklet. It was full of coupons. Most of them were for Organic Valley items, but I also found one for my Meyers goat milk. I was so excited. I cannot tell you the exact coupons as I don't have the booklet on me right now, but there are a few others in the magazine itself as well. For a free magazine, this wasn't a bad deal. The name of the magazine is "delicious living". I am not sure if you can get this magazine at another market or not. But if you have a Natural Foods Market, be sure to ask for the September 2008 issue.

God bless!
----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget about the book I'm giving away- you still have 6 days! Look for it in my older posts.

No comments: