Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday's Book of the Week

Today's book is titled "From Pulling Weeds to Picking Stocks" by the Beaty brothers. I am pretty sure that is spelled Beaty and not Beatty, but I may be wrong as I do not have the book in hand. I am finished reading it and it is at my parent's house right now. This book was advertised on Rush Limbaugh. It is written by a couple of teenage boys and their younger brother.

I read through the book in one afternoon. It is easily readable and to the point. The young men did a good job. The boys speak of how they have learned over the years to be wise with their money. They also speak a little of the hardships of their parents and how they have been taught to think twice about how they spend because of those hardships.

I am having my kids read this book. If it hits home with any of them, that would be great! Most of us learn a little too late how to use our money wisely.

May God bless you.

No comments: